What are the benefits?
Organisations affiliated to the British Medical Acupuncture Society are entitled to the following benefits:
- Corporate body members able to attend the BMAS Scientific meetings and certain relevant training days at member rates
- Liaison and promotion of activities between affiliated societies, such as training.
- The chairman (or nominees) of corporate body may receive one copy of the BMAS journal, BMAS newsletter and relevant mailings.
- The corporate body may purchase discounted subscription to, or on line access to, the BMAS journal ‘Acupuncture in Medicine’.
- Corporate membership annual retention fee is £125
- Other facilities/benefits for corporate members will be decided by the BMAS management committee.
Organisations interested in becoming affiliated to the BMAS should in the first instance contact the General Manager, Julie Cummings